• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 legionaire

legionaire

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17,917 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:13 AM

Utilize this topic to obtain support for version 5.2, IF you find a bug, please report it in the tracker

siggy.png

#2 origon

origon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 25 February 2018 - 04:23 AM

I updated the arcade to 5.2 and now i got an error with the database, and i can't get it to work.

#3 legionaire

legionaire

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17,917 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 08:23 AM

And what is the error you are getting ?

siggy.png

#4 origon

origon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 25 February 2018 - 08:41 AM

I am getting a drive error when i go to the arcade index, something wrong with the data base

#5 legionaire

legionaire

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17,917 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 02:48 PM

I need to know what the error is if I am going to help you in resolving it, I cannot guess at what it is

siggy.png

#6 legionaire

legionaire

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17,917 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 06:00 AM

on your server go to where your forums are installed and open the folder Cache

open the sql.error_latest.cgi file and post it's contents here so I can see the actual SQL error that you are getting

siggy.png

#7 Kondrbr

Kondrbr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationРоссия

Posted 08 March 2018 - 03:10 AM

Hello legionnaire!
I also got an error after the update. The error is...

mySQL query error: SELECT * ibf_from arcade_scores
 .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
 | File                                                                       | Function                                                                      | Line No.          |
 |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
 | admin/applications_addon/other/arcade/modules_public/default/default.php(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code| [public_arcade_default_default].parse_game_row                                | 500               |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
 | admin/applications_addon/other/arcade/modules_public/default/default.php(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code| [public_arcade_default_default].showgames                                     | 68                |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
 | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php                                       | [public_arcade_default_default].doExecute                                     | 306               |

#8 legionaire

legionaire

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17,917 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 03:49 AM

This should fix your problem

load this file to admin/applications_addon/other/arcade/modules_public/default and overwrite the default.php file that is there.  This fix is for version 5.2

Attached File  default.php   166.68KB   4 downloads

siggy.png

#9 Kondrbr

Kondrbr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationРоссия

Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:09 AM

Thank you for your uploaded file!

It looks like there is a binding domain. Downloaded and established, but on a white page here is such a the writing...

spnaz.ru: This script is locked to another domain.

Put the file from the previous version, like while works, but a lot of mistakes.

#10 legionaire

legionaire

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17,917 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:09 AM

Ok will get you another copy

siggy.png

#11 legionaire

legionaire

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17,917 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:14 AM

this one is not locked

Attached File  default.php   169.76KB   7 downloads

• Kondrbr likes this

siggy.png

#12 demoneyezer

demoneyezer

• VIP
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 06:43 AM

Just updated my forum to 5.2 and also getting the database errors.

Errors look like this :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 12:51:08 +0000
 Error: 1146 - Table '(mydatabase).arcade_scores' doesn't exist
 IP Address: (xx.xx.xx.xx) - /index.php?app=arcade&module=stats&g=1349
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 mySQL query error: SELECT * from arcade_scores where gid = 1349
 .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
 | File                                                                       | Function                                                                      | Line No.          |
 |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
 | admin/applications_addon/other/arcade/modules_public/stats/stats.php(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code| [public_arcade_stats_stats].view_scores                                       | 29                |
 | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php                                       | [public_arcade_stats_stats].doExecute                                         | 306               |

Uploaded the above mentioned default.php file but the error remains...

#13 legionaire

legionaire

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17,917 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 10:17 AM

the default.php file would not help you in this case.  Did you do a full re-install the error you are getting says that the database table arcade_scores is missing

siggy.png

#14 demoneyezer

demoneyezer

• VIP
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 11:21 AM

the default.php file would not help you in this case.  Did you do a full re-install the error you are getting says that the database table arcade_scores is missing

I upgraded my arcade from 5.1.5 to 5.2 on ipb 3.4.9.

Table arcade_scores is certainly present, I already checked before I posted over here.

I there a way I can attach my sql error log file here?

#15 legionaire

legionaire

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17,917 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 03:44 PM

You should be able to add attachments.  Are you getting an error when trying to attach something ?

siggy.png

#16 demoneyezer

demoneyezer

• VIP
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:41 AM

You should be able to add attachments.  Are you getting an error when trying to attach something ?

Found the option for attachments. I had to replace the original extention to .txt as it didn't allow me to post a .cgi file.

Attached Files

#17 legionaire

legionaire

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 17,917 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 04:54 AM

do you have an admin account that I can use to check this for you ? please send via PM along with your URL

siggy.png

#18 demoneyezer

demoneyezer

• VIP
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 06:15 AM

do you have an admin account that I can use to check this for you ? please send via PM along with your URL

PM send... ;)

#19 demoneyezer

demoneyezer

• VIP
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 03:03 AM

Thank you very much for your assistance legionaire. All seems to be working fine so far.

Keep up the good work, cheers mate! :drinkalot1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Affiliate Banners

• Arcadeoholics
  • Ronalds Arcade
  • 3 Dogs Arcade
  • Debbies Arcade
  • City Land Games
  • Deburger Game Room
  • Next Level Arcade
  • Arcade Gamers