Important Announcement!

Cookies
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.

Photo

Game of the week winner?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Cyber Woman

Cyber Woman

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 03:34 AM

Hello,

When the game of the week is finished the winner is not being posted in topic view.

The setting is ticked for:

Make a Post from the winner in the topic when a Contest is won?

A new topic is created for a new game only.

#2 Legionaire

Legionaire

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19,231 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:52 AM

This has been fixed and will be available in the next release (when I have time to release it)

siggy.png

#3 Legionaire

Legionaire

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19,231 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 07:53 AM

scratch that last post, after taking a look at your site I have found the problem, when you set up your GOTW, the pointsfield and the points name must be filled in, in this case with the arcade the points field is points and you can name your points whatever you want too.  this must be done whether you are using points or not

• Cyber Woman likes this

siggy.png

#4 Cyber Woman

Cyber Woman

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:08 AM

I will check it out.

Thanks Legion :)

#5 Cyber Woman

Cyber Woman

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 01:26 AM

Seems to be an issue somewhere.

Game ended. I put a new game in which the system automatically posted the topic, twice but differently. Straight after that page I got a driver error.

text/cgi sql_error_latest.cgi ( ASCII English text )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 08:13:59 +0000
 Error: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
 IP Address: 82.7.3.133 - /admin/index.php?adsess=cb25ff85cb3c88592b94265d90d4ea31&app=arcade&module=gameofweek&section=gameofweek&do=do_gameofweek
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 mySQL query error: UPDATE arcade_gow SET gow_topic_id=
 .--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
 | File                                                                       | Function                                                                      | Line No.          |
 |----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|
 | admin/applications_addon/other/arcade/modules_admin/gameofweek/gameofweek.php(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code| [admin_arcade_gameofweek_gameofweek].do_gameofweek                            | 29                |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'
 | admin/sources/base/ipsController.php                                       | [admin_arcade_gameofweek_gameofweek].doExecute                                | 306               |
 '----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

Although one of the topics directs me to the new game, the new game isn't showing up, only that the contest has ended and doesn't show the winner.

#6 Cyber Woman

Cyber Woman

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 01:23 AM

Still getting driver error on this issue.

#7 Legionaire

Legionaire

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19,231 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 04:01 AM

what site is this on ?

siggy.png

#8 Cyber Woman

Cyber Woman

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 01:14 AM

what site is this on ?

Sorry I forgot. It was CA.

I tried it again and it went through okay this time. :)

#9 Legionaire

Legionaire

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19,231 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 05:54 AM

I have just started noticing this here, but if I change the forum for the topic, NO PROBLEM, put it back to the original forum and "driver error"  not sure what is causing this as it does not appear to be a problem with the arcade, but more with the forum.

siggy.png

#10 Legionaire

Legionaire

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 19,231 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 06:04 AM

This error is being caused by the shoutbox extender hook, when I disabled that hook (as that is the last thing I added) topics are again working as they were prior to installing the hook

• Cyber Woman likes this

siggy.png

#11 Cyber Woman

Cyber Woman

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 08:22 AM

Ah okay, good find. Thank you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users